Welcome to the Shoals Area Association of REALTORS®
The Shoals Area Association of REALTORS® serves nearly 400 REALTOR and Affilate members who live and work in the North Alabama area. Our focus is the success of our members who are providing unmatched services to the communities in which they live and serve.
Our vision is to be the preeminent provider of innovative services to real estate professionals, setting the standard by wich all other associations are measured.
We strongly encourage you to take full advantage of our Association's many services as you navigate the exciting and challenging world of real estate.
If you are interested in becoming a member or working with a REALTOR® in our area, our staff will be happy to provide you with the information and products that will help ensure your success.
|It's License Renewal Time!|
Risk Management Requirements
General Renewal Information
- -Renewal deadline without penalty is August 31, 2014.
- -All licenses, except temporary salesperson and temporary broker licenses, expire at midnight on September 30, 2014.
- -Temporary brokers may renew their salesperson license.
- -Both active and inactive licenses must be renewed to remain current.
- -Licenses not renewed by September 30, will be placed on inactive status on October 1, 2014.
- -Remember to check your CE Credit to ensure accuracy.
- -Additional renewal information is in the renewal issue of The Update newsletter.
Login to renew your real estate license.
Forgot your license number? Search here to find your license number.
Every two years a total of fifteen (15) clock hours of continuing education prescribed by the Commission is required for renewal of an active license. These hours must be completed by September 30 of every even year. The fifteen hour continuing education course requirement is as follows:
- (a) Three (3) clock hours in Risk Management – Level 1 In this level, brokers and salespersons shall take the Risk Management: Avoiding Violations course.
Download Registration Form for August 12th class
- (b) Three (3) clock hours in Risk Management – Level 2 In this level, all brokers shall take the Risk Management for Brokers course. Salespersons shall take the Risk Management for Salespersons course, the Risk Management for Brokers course, or an industry-specific Risk Management course approved for Level 2 credit by the Commission.
DownloadRegistration Form for August 13th class
- (c) Nine (9) clock hours in Commission-approved courses.